Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Hand Off

Okay so many of you are wondering what ever happened to the "3 Dates Man" or the Waterboy! Well he is still pretty wonderful but the other day I realized I hadn't seen or heard from him in well, a long time. I was lucky enough to come in contact with some great tickets to a sporting event...front row baby. Taking matters into my own hands I called him up and asked if he wanted to go. His reply "Oh that would be great but I have a study group tonight. You should call and ask this other guy." Yes he handed me off to another guy, I may not be super smart but doesn't that point to the fact he isn't interested? It's an idea though, if I don't want to go out with someone I'm going to recommend another date for him. See I learn something from everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Or... Hopefully he really likes you and gave strict instruction to this other guy to take care of you...then he knows you aren't out with some unknown guy that you'd end up falling madly in love with... Just another idea.

    ReplyDelete