Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mixed signals

I know that guys always say that girls send mixed signals...there is some truth to that; but guys need to see that the door swings both ways. The other day a guy who I think is cute, showed up to a party with his beard shaved. Note that I am not a fan of facial hair (scruff that's another thing) but on him I liked it. His shaved face was much better though!!! I told him this and he smiled and said "I'm glad you like it because I heard you only dated guys who are clean-shaven." Wanting to make sure if what I was hearing was right I ask "so you shaved for me?" Smiling again he says "yes." Excited I begin to ask him more about his week. He tells me that he went to a blow out sale at a local store and that I need to go. I tell him I would love to go and to have him give me a call when he goes again. We continue our conversation and then 5 minutes later he grabs my arm and says " you know what (male name) is going tomorrow you should call him and go with him." Figuring that he is just trying to be helpful I aim for another chance at spending time with him; but every idea I come up with he either says no or passes me to another person.

Was the shaving a joke? Maybe but the next day he came and sat next to me in class and told me how nice I looked and talked to me the whole time. At the end of class with me standing next to him he asked another girl out..
WHAT THE...

1 comment: