I wish there was a frequent fliers card for blind dating! I'm pretty sure I'd have a trip to Hawaii paid for by now.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Movie buff
I love movies...I enjoy seeing conflict and resolve, somehow it makes me feel like things can be fixed...I don't know if that makes sense to you? Anyways tonight as I said good night to someone I like, it hit me that the feelings I have for him are not the same feelings he has for me. Now let's fill you in.: he is someone that made me believe in love at first sight. I don't know what it is but I really like him, and find myself liking him the more I see him. I asked him out and it was the best date I had been on, things seemed good...and they still are but he never did ask me out and its been months. I have a feeling he likes me but our depth is different. Now in the movies there are two types of roles: leading lady and best friend. In his mind (and lately in mine) I've been the best friend. There isn't anything wrong with the best friend role but shouldn't I be the leading lady in my own life? Shouldn't I be the one being chased, or have some excited to see me? Maybe I'm all wrong I don't know take this post as thoughts from someone lost in a world of dating but not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes my friend! IF that is what you want then you should have it. Remember figure out what you want. and no it is not a crime to date some one who wants to date you just as much.
ReplyDeleteNow when do we get to have our own fun time?