Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thanks but no

Last night I went out on a date that was the same old. This guy was great but durning dinner I knew it wasn't going to work. However, I learned a very powerful lesson and had a positive look at why dating this last year has been full of ... Confusing moments. I NEEDED IT!!! Some of you know that last year I lost a big part of myself and my life became confusing. Naturally I figured that if I found a man, got married, and moved on to a new stage of life that my life would make sense. Haha I know funny right...life rarely makes sense and how did I expect to find happiness when I wasn't even sure what made me happy? But at the time I was convinced that I just needed to put more fish in my pool :) Thankfully someone knew that I needed to get back to Lindsee and not the lost puppy I had become; so He sent me a group of guys that would bring a small piece of her back, date by date. This is what I came to realize on last nights date. As I sat there and talk to this guy I finally felt confident and content with me. It was like a welcome back party and now lets begin life. Though I have a long way to go I feel sure of myself and I know things will work out.

1 comment: