Okay so... dating Ryan is the best!!! He has so much energy ALL the time. Here is the run down of dates we've been on for the last month:
* Nerf gun war in the park, bbq pork sandwiches, snakes...oh the petsmart guy (ryan maybe jealous???)
* Closing time at the parks :)
* Bonfires
* Drives
* Bounce gym...that rock wall that my fingers would not release me, so I could fall into the foam pit
* Alphabet game...words that start with E
* Battle of the couch
* Sonic runs
* Star gazzing
* Ryan took me to see his project at BYU
* Scary movie...Ryan watched, I did not
* Dinner with family
* Kneaders breakfast
* Park city
* Birthday celebration
* Canada to meet the parents.....SAY WHAT???
Yep I'm going to Canada to meet Ryan's parents after dating him a month...things are getting serious, Lindsee may be freaking out (maybe A LOT).
No comments:
Post a Comment