I had just gotten out of class and was planning to meet up with someone; I found a nice looking bench and sat down to begin my wait. After a few minutes my phone rang and the person I was waiting for couldn’t come, and we would have to do something later. Being slightly bummed I took a deep breath and went to leave. Right then, the gentleman sitting next to me, (whom I didn’t notice before) asked if I knew where someone could get a tour of the university. I pointed out the building that the admissions office was located. He told me he had already tried and they were all full for the day, but he only had today off to look at things. I got ready to say how sorry I was when he said, “I’m sorry but I happened to hear that your date was canceled and I was wondering if maybe you could just give me a quick tour?” I figured I wasn’t doing anything so I said I would. I walked him around and pointed out all of the buildings explaining each one. We arrived back at our beginning point and said, “Sorry this wasn’t very good, but I hope it helped.” He smiled and said “yes it did, thank you.” I got ready to walk away, when he said, “Hey, wait I never got your name.”
“Lindsee.”
“Okay, Ms. Lindsee, what would you think of a guy who thought you were cute and didn’t know how to ask you out so he convinced you to take him on a tour?”
“I would think that he was a chicken, but cute.”
I hadn't heard this one...what happened next?!
ReplyDeleteHe asked me out and he was the one whom I slapped, because he was really coming on to me
ReplyDelete