Friday, June 4, 2010

One Date Wonder

The best part about being set up on a blind date is the fact that other people are also invested in your date. It is no longer just the two of you, but the friend, the roommate, the neighbor, or who ever it was that thought of this match up; they are all rooting for this to work...which is a good thing! However if it doesn't work then you have more people that are upset.

This was my biggest concern about this last date. There was a whole neighborhood that was involved in this match up and that gave me hope. We had a good time and for the FIRST time I didn't have a story to tell. We went to dinner and played some games...it was NORMAL!!! I had fun and he seemed to have fun. Then a week later I got an email telling me how he had prayed about it (our date) and felt we needed to see other people. IT WAS ONE DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment