There was this guy in one of my classes that I thought was pretty cute so I tried to get him to ask me out. It didn’t really work so I asked him out. We went out to eat and I had a coupon for PF Chang’s, I thought that would be a good place to go for the evening. We showed up and had a small wait but we figured we could just go into the mall and look around. He looked very uncomfortable as we walked around, I tried to make him feel more at ease by trying to be funny, but he wasn’t taking to that; finally our buzzer went off and we ran to the restaurant.
Once inside we began to talk some more about each other. He looked really happy so I asked him why he was so happy. He begins by telling me how he had wanted to go a date with a girl, but had always been too nervous. Thinking it’s me I begin to smile, until I hear the words, “Yes, I have always had a thing for blonds with blue eyes, and she is just what I want. I have had a crush on her for years and I called her and asked her out.” Surprised I begin to wonder what he thinks this is we are on; were we on a date?
During this deep thinking I heard “Oh, yeah I’m one step farther than my friend who has such a hard time with girls. I hope he finds a nice girl. You know a good girl like you; maybe I should give him your number.” Shocked I try to hold it together and quickly ask for the check. Yes, I paid for this dinner. As I begin to pay, he leaves to go to the bathroom and the guy behind me asks me the same things I was wondering “are you on a date? And did he really just tell you all about another girl?” I shrugged and said, “I think so.”
He later tried to kiss me...are you kidding me.
It is so crazy, the stories you have, girl.
ReplyDelete