I know some people may think that I want to just bash on my dates...not at all! Do I think they are funny? YES and I think everyone should have a good laugh. I love dating and to show you that my date is not the only one to blame here are some of the things I HAVE DONE on a date:
* I once threw up all over my date...I mean all over!
* I attacked (kicked and screamed)at my date in a haunted house
* Oh I did it again, I should stay away from haunted houses on a date
--and the guys were good looking, they didn't want to go out again. That was my bad!
* I have hit more dates then kissed them
* I have talked myself out of dating someone...for reasons I still don't know
Yes, we all do stupid things when it comes to dating, this is a time and place to laugh about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment