I went out on a date with a really cute guy and after dinner we ended up going back to catch the end of the basketball game. Once the game ended we began watching another TV show and progressively got closer. By the start of the next episode I notice he had turned toward me; yes this was the moment. I took a deep breath and turned, going 10. He like-wise leaned in,(my heart began to race) as he went 80 and STOPPED...yes we are inches maybe centimeters away and he stops. Not sure what to do and afraid that if I move I'll do something wrong, I held strong. ************************************* Well the episode ended and either of us have moved. At that point (after almost a half an hour) I turned back to the TV and said "Oh I guess it ended. I better get going."
My words were so true that night. It did end and I moved on, however I often wonder what happened there? Did he expect me to come more? Put lip stick on? Maybe pop a breath mint? So many questions that will never be answered!
No comments:
Post a Comment