Saturday, March 5, 2011

HELP..

Okay so maybe I'm not use to "normal" dating but how does one do this? I went out on a date with a guy who is nice, has plans in life, has all his teeth, no weird body odors and is smart. I left the date hope he would ask me out again, and he did...DATE NUMBER TWO!!! Yes we didn't stop there...we have even gone on a third! I have broken my record. (Did anyone here the angels sing?) My question: why is dating so awkward? And can this be over come?

4 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Embrace the awkward part. If you both like each other it will disappear and will enjoy each other. Adjusting to having anyone new in your life just takes time. Especially if you don't know them beforehand. But things work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is that way because we dont know how to be normal around the opposite sex. Take it from me, being married for over a year now and I am still awkward with my husband at times. It happens. But just be your sweet self and all will work out. he sounds like a winner already!! Good luck!!! (PS, heard about your dad, I am so sorry!) love you and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good sign lindsee, must mean you are interested in the guy for sure! Just be yourself and ,give it time and that will all go away, mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I can hear the angels sing :) for sure :) love you Lindsee

    ReplyDelete