I went with option number one and just told him that I don't see it going anywhere. I know you're all thinking that maybe I'm picky and mean. You know I would say the same thing except for the fact that I just don't like him like that (friend zone all the way)and doesn't he deserve someone who is excited to see him? Anyways I told him...tears were present and I honestly felt bad. However, days later he had come back as if nothing happened. Calling, texting, visiting and floral arrangments (which he delivered to my bedroom door while I was sleeping; how did he get in you may ask...good question)! Not bad if there was anything there, which there's not. I finally thought I would just not talk to him...he wasn't getting the idea, so I made it a point to talk with him once more. I asked what he was doing and he informed me that I have been through a lot this year and I really need a man in my life :) and he knows that he is the man for me. Yad yad yad...He said that I am in love with him and I just don't know it; he'll wait until I realize it.
First off I honored that a great guy like him wants me, however I do not want him. I wish he would stop trying and this one guy would get off the bench and join the game. I guess love is like the Adam Sandler song "He loves her, but she loves this guy, and he loves some other girl...and it goes round and round."
Be picky!!! It's worth it! Being picky doesn't mean you're looking for perfect- just perfect for you. And it DOES exist!!!
ReplyDelete