Thursday, September 1, 2011

Riddle Me This..

How come I can't seem to form words to speak to the guy I like but I can talk with guys I don't care to ever date? Also why do I always get stuck in the FRIEND ZONE? I am messed up...So I'm going to take matters into my own hands. I am looking for a teacher who can help me get past a second and third date; able to teach flirting to someone who just doesn't get it and has had success in the love department. If you have those qualifications and are up for a challenge please leave me a post. If not just wish me luck and give me some sound advice on how I may improve.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I call 'stupid girl' syndrom. I would have a guy totally interested in me and the very moment i decided i was interested in him i turned into a total idiot. The easiest way around this is to treat guys you are interested in like you're not interested. It takes a conscious effort but totally works.

    ReplyDelete