Monday, November 7, 2011

You've got mail

YEP, my life gets more like the movies everyday! However, I unlike Meg Ryan do know the person on the other end side of that email...sort of. Lined up again but this time with my email. I didn't know how fun getting an email could be until now. We have talked, well written back and forth and it it really nice to hear from him. I have talked to him on the phone and I have told him things that I normally don't tell guys. Its really good!

4 comments:

  1. wow wait chick-a-d what happened to the cute shy guy! You life is far to fast for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, the shy guy is still in the picture...I think. I'm just dating I think...honestly I don't know what I'm doing here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo...Thanksgiving week came and went. I know you had surgery. What happened?

    ReplyDelete