So maybe having guy friends was a bad idea! I've had this friend for quite some time and he is the type of guy (that I don't know how) seems to know just what to say or do to calm me down. I can be completely frazzled and I'll leave him feeling that everything will be okay. I know what you're all thinking...but no, he has made it pretty clear that we will not date; so I thought. Awhile ago he invited me to hang out with him and a few friends. It was much needed, but at the end of the night he walked me to my car, gave me a hug and a KISS. It was surprising and kind of nice; he even smiled as he walked away...giving me the impression that he likewise agreed. However, a few days later I got a frantic text saying "I NEED TO TAKE THAT BACK!" After a little questioning, I realized that he meant the kiss. His reason: because we have such a good friendship that he didn't want to lose me if things went wrong.
Well he should have thought of this before, don't you think?
I tell you cute/romantic moments are not in the cards for me!
That is so funny, usually a girl is the one saying "I don't want to ruin this great friendship we have going". He hopefully just needs a few days to realize that he is being stupid. Period! ...And maybe you should call me and tell me who the guy is, you've definitely got me racking (s/p?) my brain.
ReplyDelete