Have you ever been on a date and ANOTHER guy you dated shows up? Yep, has to one of the most nerve-racking moments anyone can have; especially when you have no idea why the first guy never asked you out again. I went on a blind date and found myself at a location where I was sure I had been before, when we walked inside I knew exactly where I had seen it before; my date two months earlier! I tried so hard to act normal but when man number one comes around the corner and says, “Oh my gosh I know you….we went out on that…date!” My date at the time then asks “why didn’t you continue dating?” In unison we both say “I’m not sure!” …
Yeah, it was just awkward for the rest of the night. Which is fine, I’m not sure if my date really knew we were on a date, because before that he kept leaving, flirting with the other girls and asking me all the friend type questions.
Unfortunately this did happen to me, a few times, however not even close to as awkward as yours. We didn't say more then "Hi" and then caught up a bit. Sorry Linds.
ReplyDelete