As usual I was set up on a blind date; awhile ago, but it never worked out. However, he called me the other day and we went out to eat. He was really cute and seemed like someone you could carry a normal conversation with; something new for me! After he orders his food though, his phone rings. He picks it up and mouths to me that he has to take this; and goes outside. I sit at the table and look around...nope still not back. I wait some more, and our food came but not him. Not knowing what to do, I wait to eat. After some time, I can feel the heat of our food leaving, the waiter kindly took his food to the back to keep it warm and I begin to eat...I'm sorry I was hungry. It's good thing that I did though because he was gone for almost an HOUR!!!
He did come back at about the same time I was about to call someone to come and get me. He never really explained what happened, just said he had something come up. He then took me home and we said good night.
It was just so weird, and it got me thinking that maybe he is superman and had to save the world during dinner!
What? That's crazy! Well hey, you got a free dinner! ;) haha jk. Love you
ReplyDelete